Cannabis sativa, commonly known as marijuana is an annual herbaceous plant that has been cultivated for eons to capture its diverse uses and benefits. Cannabis essential oil is not meant to be taken internally, but blended into carrier oils, perhaps with other essential oils, to produce a soothing blend for the skin, muscles and all types of massage. This essential oil is not intoxicating. Those compounds are not bioavailable in distillation. Its major components consist of monoterpenes and some sesquiterpenes, typically found in many aromatic plants. Laboratory analysis shows that it shares chemistry with many commonly used essential oils such as citrus, pine and basil. The stresses and strains of over-exertion, old age and simple wear-and-tear often respond favorably to the essential oil of this complex and often misunderstood botanical. It is also supportive of various mild skin conditions, imparting a lustrous glow and radiance when rubbed in gently (blended into a carrier oil). A stream of lotions, salves, balms and massage oils containing extracts of Cannabis oil are gaining new fans worldwide as the time-honored benefits of this herbal oil spread. Cannabis essential oil is extracted using steam distillation of the flowers and upper-most leaves of Cannabis plants, which are plentiful in the Cannabis genus.
- Hemp is a soft-spoken friend that dispenses kindness and wisdom. Its earthy aroma is peppered with sweet undertones, speaking to its natural benefits.
- Hemp has been called upon for centuries to soothe and alleviate body pains. This essential oil can help to remedy muscles strains, mild skin conditions and general wear-and-tear on the body. While diffusing Hemp is a great option, blending it with massage oils is a fantastic strategy for getting the best out of your Hemp oil. Note: Hemp oil should never be taken internally.
- Women-owned and family-operated since 2009, we personally source each essential oil and raw ingredient to ensure affordable prices without compromising quality. Voted the #1 Non-MLM essential oil company, it’s our pleasure to be your one-stop shop for all things aromatherapy.
- As the leader in the essential oils industry, we value safety, quality and education in offering only the best aromatherapy products. For this reason, we test every batch of essential oils and provide GC/MS reports to our customers to ensure each oil’s therapeutic value and purity.
- Each of our products is expertly formulated and hand-poured, including over 200 essential oils and synergy blends. We also offer a wide array of natural home and body products that are kind to the environment. Have a question about essential oils? Our certified aromatherapists are happy to lend a hand in your EO journey!