CBD’s Therapeutic Properties
Many people who are looking into CBD oil are seeking an alternative to harsh side effects from traditional pharmaceuticals. CBD works naturally by functioning biologically on a deep level. CBD is known to provide relief for individuals with chronic pain, anxiety, depression, and inflammation.
Extensive U.S. government sponsored. as well as privately funded, scientific research and ever-growing accounts from patients and physicians point to substantial relief for many conditions, including:
- Autoimmune diseases (Inflammation, (RA) Rheumatoid Arthritis)
- Neurological conditions (Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Parkinson’s, (MS) Multiple Sclerosis, Epilepsy, Huntington’s Chorea, Stroke, (TBI) Traumatic Brain Injury)
- Metabolic Syndrome (Diabetes)
- Neuropsychiatric Illness (Autism, ADHD, PTSD)
- Gut Disorders (Colitis, Crohn’s)
- Cardiovascular Dysfunction (Atherosclerosis, Arrhythmia)
- Skin Disorders (Acne, Dermatitis, Psoriasis)
CBD’s anti-cancer properties are currently being investigated at several academic research centers in the United States and around the world.